WELCOME TO TRACK.
TRACK 2.0 FOCUSES ON TAKING YOU FROM CONCEPT TO REALITY IN 12 WEEKS.
In Track, you'll receive:
- Weekly Accountability
- 12-week Track workbook
- Access to our online progress tracker
- Six office hours with small business experts
The Track Workbook dives into the top six focuses to get your idea launched:
- Founder Building
When does it begin?
Track begins March 6th, 2018.
How does Track work?
On March 6th, you’ll receive the official Track 2.0 Workbook (includes 60 pages of coursework and homework to get your idea launched), access to Slack group + receive your personal accountability buddy within Track.
Track accountability circles start every Tuesday and will commence each Tuesday (3/6, 3/13, 3/20, 3/27, 4/3, 4/10, 4/17, 4/24, 5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/22). These are not required days as you’ll have an accountability partner assigned in case you need to catch up or work on something together if you’ve missed a few days.
How do I create success in Track?
The Track Workbook is your Hustle Holy Grail. This book will have everything you’ll need to get you launched. Additionally to the Track Workbook, you’ll have weekly check-ins with me and the rest of the Track community to dive into progress, ensure you’re set to launch in the twelfth week and ask Q’s that may have come up for you. Your success will be up to you, how much time you commit to your business and the work you put in to launching.
Speaking of time, how much of it must I commit?
Track is however much time you can commit. I recommend spending the one hour in the accountability circle each Tuesday to get time in the community and create learnings outside of yourself. The time you spend in the Track Workbook is totally on you; you can get it all done in one day or the full twelve weeks, or even more. It’s all up to you.
Some of the things you’ll focus on in Track:
- identifying your human targets
- creating market fit for your product/service
- marketing strategy + funnel creation
- how to pitch you + your business
- creating your basic pitch deck
- creating collaboration pitches
- building + paying for a team
- mission building
- FOUNDER BUILDING
- identifying your leadership style
- •tripling your revenue opps through your business
+30 more launch exercises.
ONE TIME PAYMENT
MINI TRACKS ARE SOLD OUT (BONUS MATERIALS)
When you purchase with the one-time payment, you'll receive six Mini-Tracks from our community of hustlers.
- GET YOUR FINANCIAL HOUSE IN ORDER
provided by Claire Van Holland
- MILLIONAIRES WITH MULTI-STREAMS
provided by Paco de Leon
- PROTECT YOUR BRAND THROUGH CONTRACTS
provided by Grant Atkinson
- SAFEGUARD YOUR WEBSITE, YOUR CONTENT, AND YOUR CLIENTS, provided by Heidy Vaquerano
- HOW TO TALK ABOUT YOUR BIZ TO BRANDS, FANS + YOUR DAD, provided by Chrystina Woody Train
- TARGET ONE, NOT THE WORLD, provided by Jaclyn Johnson